BBDO Guerrero launches #CommunityShields to support community Frontliners
- #CommunityShields (@communityshieldsph on Facebook/Instagram) is an initiative to raise awareness on the lack of PPEs for Community Frontliners.
- The initiative was started by the Philippine Chamber of Business and Professionals, Shanghai founder Carol Ong, and celebrity movie director Marlon Rivera.
- BBDO Guerrero amplified the initiative by designing a series of posters that can be shared via existing distribution networks, in print, and on social platforms.
- The instructional posters and social posts teach people how to make face shields using materials that are readily available at home; such as plastic book covers, hats, and soda bottles.
Community Shields https://www.facebook.com/communityshields/
TBWA SMP, Nissan PH launch #ParkTheJourney for Holy Week
- TBWA\SMP and Nissan Philippines launched a film ahead of the Holy Week long weekend – usually one of the busiest times of year in the Philippines, as families traditionally head out of town on long drives to visit churches, family, or take short vacations.
- However, when the smartest, most responsible thing to do is to stay home, the situation brings a whole new meaning to Nissan’s ‘Intelligent Mobility’. Launching across social platforms, Nissan reminds us that while exciting trips await us, the most meaningful thing to do right now is #ParkTheJourney.
- The film, developed by TBWA\SMP Philippines was created by Nissan owners, who took footage of their own cars via their mobile phones, parked in their respective homes. Lock down in the Philippines began on March 17 and was extended to April 30.
DDB Group Philippines creates tribute video #AnghelSaLupa for COVID-19 medical frontliners
- As a way to show gratitude to the country’s medical frontliners who risk their lives in the fight against COVID19, DDB Group Philippines produced a touching tribute video for them dubbed #AnghelSaLupa.
- The video was the Philippine adaptation of an earlier initiative by DDB Singapore for SG United. Titled “Angel Eyes” with lyrics by Jeff Cheong and Joshua Poh, and music by the latter, the original song and video was released last February to honor frontliners.
- “Anghel sa Lupa” was produced by Diane Chua, adapted by Kats Pador, performed by Micci Mauricio and Bym Buhain, with video editing by Sab Gutierrez and music production by Hero Mauricio.
- The video was posted on DDB Group Philippines YouTube channel and shared in the latter’s as well as in the Rotary Club of Makati West’s Facebook page, and aired on FM and AM radio.