After over a month of enhanced community quarantine (ECQ) and work-from-home (WFH), we are currently experiencing a paradigm shift. COVID-19 has upheaved all areas of our work: agency-client interaction, consumer mindsets, message strategies, content creation and distribution, even internal processes and procedures. Given that a crisis of this nature, scale, and severity has never before been experienced, we are all in the same boat, trying to figure out this new normal. As such, we have invited agency resource people to speak on work-related matters that have been affected by this pandemic. The idea is to share information and best practices to help our member-agencies to cope with the new realities that surround us.
- Golda Roldan — COVID-19: Perspective for Brands & Consumer Sentiment
- Melvin Mangada — Humanity Over Commerce & Creativity at the Speed of Culture
- David Guerrero — How Brands Show Up Matters
- Norman Agatep — Brand Purpose During a Pandemic
- Anna Chua-Norbert — Communicating With Employees During ECQ
- Tey San Diego — 7 Lockdown Learnings
If you would like a copy of the presentation, please contact the 4As Secretariat.